Rehome advice

Hi! I’m new to this forum and I could really use some help!

I guess my problem started when my brother brought two ferrets home one day. Eventually though he stopped taking care of them and since my parents didn’t know what to do with them so they passed them over to me. I’ve had them now for a long time now.

I love my boys, I really do. They’re not the sharpest tools in the shed but they’re both really sweet and well behaved. It’s that I’ll be living at a dorm soon and none of my family is willing to take care of them while I’m away. Plus even if I didn’t move out I don’t have as much time for them anymore and two ferrets were overwhelming to begin with for a newbie owner. So I’m trying to find a nice home for them with someone who can give them the proper care and attention.

If you know any place or websites that could help me out I would really appreciate it!

Whereabouts are you?

I live in Baltimore but I don’t mind driving out if I can find a good place for them.

This is mostly a UK forum, I’m in Scotland so I’m afraid I can’t offer any help. You could maybe look up some local shelters and see if they would accept them? Otherwise some others on here might have better advice for you :slightly_smiling_face:

Oh!
Thanks for letting me know!