Insuloma Meds (free)

Greeetings! Long time ferret owner here, new forumite.

Look, I know you guys don’t know me from Bandit, but I’ve got an offer that I think is pretty good. I lost two ferrets recently, Norka and Joey. Both had various illnesses, but both also suffered from Insuloma. They were on a premix of Prednisolone 15mg/5ml. I bought a big bottle of it shortly before Norka died. And Joey died just a few days later. Thing is, I’m sitting here with a full bottle of unopened meds that I can’t use. The long and short of it is, if anyone is willing to take the chance on a newbie here, I’m willing to share my misfortune with someone else in need. I will ship this stuff free priority mail flat rate anywhere in the contiguous United States. I have 1 full bottle new never used, and a second used bottle maybe 1/4 full, same script, if there are any takers. I’ll even throw in a handful of medicine syringes that I have laying around.

Script specs follow: Prednisolone Oral Solution 15mg/5ml

I’m not a doctor nor am I qualified to diagnose your pets illness. This is strictly if you know what you are giving your sick pet and are willing to assume all risks. If in doubt, check with your vet. I am available for any questions. :slight_smile:

Hi Greg
Welcome to Fe Fo. Really sorry to hear about your losses and what a very kind and generous offer. I’m not sure how many American members we have here as we are a British forum. Have you considered seeing if you have a local rescue as they would probably really appreciate your donation of meds. I once donated some to a dog rescue and they couldn’t have been more grateful if they had tried

1 Like