My youngest ferret, a little less than a year old, is having issues breathing and is coughing a lot during mornings and early evenings. I am getting him into the vet tomorrow, asides from that, what else should I do?
- his sister lives in the same cage, but is not having any problems
- it is spring time
- I found mold growing in their feces, I am cleaning it now
- their litter is paper based and pellet shaped, bought from Tractor Supply
- coughing and wheezing is with his mouth closed
- he is eating, drinking, sleeping, defecating and urinating, and playing just fine
- he looks perfectly normal, just now shedding his winter coat
- my house is a little dusty, should I get something to purify the air?
- he is a Sable ferret